Partnering with Health Providers makes all the difference
Partnering with Healthcare
Partnering with healthcare will promote access for survivors in your program, many of whom have been restricted from accessing care due to the violence.
Elements of Partnering
- Connect with your local hospital, sexual health clinic, or community health center.
- Host cross-trainings with the health center to promote shared knowledge between your staff.
- Ensure seamless care by developing a referral procedure between your staff and the health center.
- Outline and agree to an MOU to define your partnership.
- Explore innovative models for partnership to ensure partnership sustainability.
Sustainability and Reimbursement
Changes in health policy make it more possible than ever to explore new models of partnership and reimbursement that will promote sustainability at your agency and enable you to respond to increased referrals and requests for training.